Geokarma Construction Limited have worked with Kenya Red Cross on the following projects:
- Construction of Boma Inn, Eldoret
- Proposed Additional Conference Facilities at the Red Court Hotel, Nairobi
- Excavation Works at the proposed Red Court Hotel Phase 2
- Conversion of Existing Warehouses at KRCS Headquarters to Conference Facilites
- Excavation Works at the proposed Logistics Center
- Redesigning and Installing Alluminium Partitions at the E-Plus Center
- Rectification of existing Kenya Red Cross Central Region office
- Construction of IDP Houses in Eldoret
Geokarma Construction Limited have for the above projects provided high quality services and we would not hesitate to recommend them to any prospective clients based on their performance.
Abbas Gullet, OGW Secretary General
Kenya Red Cross Society
D. S. Devgun
Geokarma Construction Limited have successfully completed the following projects for us:
- Crystal Court
- Sunrise Park Estates (Farasi, Simba & Twiga Courts)
During the period of these engagements Geokarma Construction Limited demonstarted diligence and commitment to their work togather with workmanship of a high calibre besides establishing an excellent working relationship with both workers and staff. We would have no hesitation in seeking their services again in future as and when the need arises.
D. S. Devgun, Managing Director
Bomco Building Contractors Ltd.
Michael K. Nduli
Geokarma Construction Limited has a wealth of experienced team which we have found to be consistently pleasant to work with, tackling all assignments with precision and dedication. Besides being a joy to work with, the team is also a take-charge team and is able to present creative ideas and communicate the benefits to the consultants and client accordingly.
Michael K. Nduli